meeting fun people, having exciting adventures & visiting as many wonderful places as possible
Monday, April 19, 2010
Me Encanta París
I've been working on my final assignment for my creative travel writing class (I'll post it as soon as I'm done) and it's making me nostalgic for some of the places I've visited. Like Paris...
I am a student at The George Washington University. Originally from Connecticut, I have traveled to Europe five times prior to this. Twice with good friends to Florence and Pesaro, Italy, also in high school on a group tour of Italy and Barcelona, with my mother a number of years ago to visit her cousin in Madrid, and just this past summer to study in Bolsena, Italy. I am a double major in Women's Studies and Political Science. I like to cook, read, write and collect and I thoroughly enjoy a good sandwich.
I LOVE the photo with the Mona Lisa!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Thanks Tayler!
ReplyDelete